Selecting the right IT Strategy Partner is critical
BSA Buying Group has partnered with the UK’s largest and most experienced team of IT leaders (IT Directors, CIOs and CTOs). They work on a part-time (fractional), flexible basis with ambitious companies to drive business success. They work exclusively in the mid-market sector across all industries and their team are drawn from the top 1% of IT leaders in the UK.
They focus on ensuring that your IT strategy is aligned with your overall business strategy; they lead IT innovation and drive change; they can manage your IT staff and suppliers; and ensure value, reliability, cyber security and business continuity. They focus on your business outcomes rather than just technology, and are completely independent of any branded technology – which is almost unique in IT.
Here are typical examples of why businesses engage with our partner:
- Effective Supplier Management
- Kick starting ‘stuck projects’ that are hindering progress
- Bespoke software or system integration projects
- Resolving risk, compliance and security concerns
- Planning IT strategy or technology roadmaps for robust future growth
- Competitive advantage through digital transformation
- Systems, processes and management information
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation
If you identify with any of these challenges or concerns please contact us (0800 254 0344) for a no strings conversation and we'll introduce you to our partner. BSA does NOT earn any revenue from introducing your business to this partner.