We achieve big savings for your business through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited packaging suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry. We've had particular interest from manufacturing companies and online retailers in this service.
What packaging product areas do the BSA Buying Group cover?
- Transit Corrugated Cardboard boxes
- Printed Gift Cartons & cartonboard projects (e.g. point of sale displays)
- Bubble wrap & Shrinkwrap
- Self-adhesive Labelling
What services do the BSA Buying Group and its Partners offer in this category area?
- Price benchmarking
- Packaging technology services - this typically incurs an hourly or daily charge depending on the size of project and is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Marketing expertise in the areas of cartonboard and corrugated cases (i.e. advice on appropriate dimensions, styles, colour, presentation, strength of board grade, etc). This service typically incurs a daily or hourly charge, though it depends on size of project and is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Print management
- Supplier Performance measurement
What benefits are gained from joining this category of the BSA Buying Group?
- Significantly reduced prices thanks to our buying power and supplier partnerships.
- External packaging technology expertise to ensure that the packaging is fit for purpose and able to survive the production, storage and delivery stages of the supply chain. Material specification development and transit testing can all be done by our Partners.
- External marketing design expertise to ensure that the printed carton has maximum impact on shelf.
- Supplier Performance measurement on an ongoing basis.
Take action to reduce your packaging costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.