Cut your Waste Recycling costs
Having reviewed and shortlisted several supplier options, we have hand picked highly respected and capable recycling and waste management brokers with national coverage. We're confident we can therefore save you significant sums of money on your waste recycling costs with improved levels of service.
Our brokers provide total waste management solutions to businesses throughout the UK, increasing recycling, reducing costs and providing better waste management solutions. We were particularly impressed by their long term, strategic approach to waste management. Their clientbase is also impressive, including many household names.
Our broker partners have an excellent customer service track record and a reputation for continuous improvement that you expect from every one of BSA Buying Group's supplier partners. Quality, the environment and the welfare of their employees are seen as being of key importance and they hold the international standards of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 to support this. They are also a qualified member of the SAFE Contractor scheme.
What waste management services does the BSA Buying Group cover?
- All types of containers and equipment from office bins and wheelie bins to skips, compactors and rear-end loading containers;
- All waste streams including mixed and single stream recycling, hazardous waste, construction waste and waste electrical and electronic equipment;
- Full range of disposal options including recycling facilities, waste-to-energy, anaerobic digestion and landfill.
What are the key benefits from joining BSA Buying Group for waste recycling?
Our chosen broker services are designed to deliver:
- Compliance - we can ensure you are meeting legislative requirements and environmental targets;
- Lower costs - we can help you reduce your commercial waste management costs through increased recycling and more efficient waste handling;
- Sustainability - we have a wide network of regional and local suppliers to enable you to deal with your waste locally and to help you towards zero waste;
- Comprehensive service - we will deal with all your wastes and not just the everyday waste streams that are easier to dispose of;
- Ease of management - we provide you with a single contract for all your wastes to make your life easier.