Cut your Waste Recycling costs
We're confident we can save you significant sums of money on your waste recycling costs with improved levels of service.
Our vetted suppliers provide total waste management solutions to businesses throughout the UK, increasing recycling, reducing costs and providing better waste management solutions. We are particularly impressed by their long term, strategic approach to waste management.
They have an excellent customer service track record and a reputation for continuous improvement that you expect from every one of BSA Buying Group's suppliers. Quality, the environment and the welfare of their employees are seen as being of key importance and they hold the international standards of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 to support this. They are also a qualified member of the SAFE Contractor scheme.
What waste management services does the BSA Buying Group cover?
- All types of containers and equipment from office bins and wheelie bins to skips, compactors and rear-end loading containers;
- All waste streams including mixed and single stream recycling, hazardous waste, construction waste and waste electrical and electronic equipment;
- Full range of disposal options including recycling facilities, waste-to-energy, anaerobic digestion and landfill.
What are the key benefits from joining BSA Buying Group for waste recycling?
Our waste recycling service delivers:
- Compliance - we can ensure you are meeting legislative requirements and environmental targets;
- Lower costs - we can help you reduce your commercial waste management costs through increased recycling and more efficient waste handling;
- Sustainability - we have a wide network of regional and local suppliers to enable you to deal with your waste locally and to help you towards zero waste;
- Comprehensive service - we will deal with all your wastes and not just the everyday waste streams that are easier to dispose of;
- Ease of management - we provide you with a single contract for all your wastes to make your life easier.