BSA Buying Group is able to significantly reduce your company expenditure in this cost category. Even if you have contracted out your cleaning services we can still work with you to produce benefits. We achieve the savings through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited cleaning product suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records.
We're currently supporting NHS Trusts, Care Home Groups and other organisations with alcohol based hand sanitiser, sanitiser stations and anti-bac wipes.
What are the key product areas covered?
- Anything that is required in toilets, laundrettes, washrooms or general office/shopfloor cleaning.
- Cleaning chemicals
- Washroom products
- Paper disposables
- Washing powders
- Disposable gloves
- Cleaning brushes and cloths
- Waste containers
What are the benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Janitorial Supplies?
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spend in this category thanks to the buying power of the BSA Buying Group.
- Reduced supplier base - this in turn reduces administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries).
- The opportunity to develop closer more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added value services.
- Next day guaranteed stock availability service, enabling you to minimise stock holding and improve your cash flow
- Quality, Value for Money products.
- Supplier Telesales service.
- Electronic trading - 24 hr shopping, reducing your administration costs and helping you to reduce your inventory
- Management information - detailed information on all expenditure, giving you accountability and visibility and providing assistance in budget control.
- Supplier Performance Appraisal - the BSA Buying Group monitors all supplier performance as part of its continuous improvement philosophy.
Take action to reduce your cleaning supplies cost - call us now on 0800 254 0344.