We are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the largest independent commercial insurance brokers in the UK. Their client base ranges from premiums of a few hundred pounds to many hundreds of thousands. By using this broker you will gain from their breadth of knowledge, spread of offices & experience, whichever industry sector you are in.
What insurance based services are available via the BSA Buying Group Partners?
Services include but are not limited to:
- Commercial Insurances for property, business interruption, legal liabilities and marine/cargo
- Motor Fleets, of any size
- Engineering Inspection contracts
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Personal Lines, such as household and private cars
- Employee Benefits as above and also Employee Assistance Programme, Group Pensions,
- High Net Worth services for the individual, such as investments, fine art and valuables, pleasure craft
- Financial Services, such as individual pensions and mortgages, tax planning
- Commercial Finance for asset and property acquisition, invoice finance, vehicle finance (such as sale & lease-back), Banking Consultancy.
Whatever your needs, the aim is to understand your needs and both insure and advise so that your business and human risks are protected and their network of branches throughout England and Wales shows a commitment to providing a local service.
Which industry sectors are covered by these services?
Exclusive and bespoke schemes and facilities have been developed in many areas, and for certain industry sectors, and these can be tailored to your own needs and circumstances. Industry sectors range from:
- The Care Industry
- Commercial Property Owners
- Electrical Contractors
- Food & Drink Manufacturing
- Haulage Contractors
- Recruitment Consultants
- Sports & Leisure sector
- Waste Management and Recycling
- And with many other sectors and industries in between.
Why choose our Partner for your Commercial Insurance Services?
- The combination of insurance market access, branch network, schemes and negotiating power, means that this award winning and independent insurance broker, which is one of the largest in the UK, is perhaps uniquely positioned to meet your needs.
- Using their purchasing ability with the insurance market, including Lloyds, they have access to many schemes and facilities exclusive to themselves and therefore not available in the conventional market, which naturally include pricing and cover enhanced benefits for you.
- Special partnership benefits exclusively for BSA Buying Group Members - by using the BSA Buying Group to access this broker, you will gain the following special additional benefits, not offered by the broker if you go to them directly: a) Reduction off their usual instalment facility surcharge should you chose to pay by this method; and b) Reduction of 10% off their standard consultancy rates (where no insurance is purchased through them).
Take action to reduce your commercial insurance premiums - call us now on 0800 254 0344.
** Buying Support Agency Ltd are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, who are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA number 302715). Jelf Insurance Brokers are registered in England and Wales at Fromeforde House, Church Road, Yate, Bristol BS37 5JB.