Sports Clubs & Leisure Venues
The fall in average UK household disposable income since 2008 may well result in lower sales revenues for many sports clubs, hotels, restaurants, theatres and leisure centres - resulting in lower profits. A reduction in operating costs will help to counter this profit drop, and the BSA is ideally placed to help you to do just that, through its range of purchasing support services and buying power.
Through our "BSA4Sport" division, BSA has boosted the profits of countless UK sports clubs and leisure centres/venues through a combination of purchasing advice, specific cost category tendering and the BSA Buying Group. Clients include sports clubs, racehorsing venues, theatre groups, hotels, restaurants and leisure centres.
Starting from January 2019, we have agreed a partnership with the Golf Club Managers Association (GCMA) which offers free access to BSA Buying Group to all UK golf clubs affiliated with the GCMA.
Examples of our work in this sector:
- The Jockey Club - across all 14 racecourses (e.g. Cheltenham, Aintree, Newmarket) we reduced their stationery and office supplies costs by 30% and slashed their print costs through a thorough review of print specifications and then conducting a tendering exercise;
- A Championship football club - we benchmarked their catering, cleaning supplies and stationery costs, identifying cost savings worth over 25%;
- One of the UK's largest theatre groups - we've saved significant sums of money across their catering, cleaning, stationery, telecoms, utilities and parcel courier service spend areas;
- Several Hotel Groups - we delivered 25% overhead cost savings;
- Several Leisure Centres have saved over 20% across catering, cleaning, utilities, telecoms, credit card processing, workwear and stationery supplies, business rates and insurance.
- Plus dozens of independent hotels, theatres, restaurants, food outlets.
If you're looking to make your sports club or leisure company more profitable, click here for more details