PPE & Workwear
This category includes all aspects of Work Wear and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). We can deliver significant savings and value for money improvement for your company through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited workwear suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry.
What are the key product areas covered?
- Work Wear
- Special Hazard Workwear
- Harness and Safety Equipment
- Head Protection
- Hand Protection
- Eye, Face and Ear protection
- Weather Wear
- Respiratory Protection
What are the benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Work Wear?
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spend in this category thanks to the buying power of the BSA Buying Group.
- Professional Sales teams both in the field and internally who receive continual product training so they can keep you abreast of new products, legislation, training and bring a real benefit to your end users.
- Reduced supplier base - this in turn reduces administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries)
- The opportunity to develop closer more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added value services
- Next day guaranteed stock availability service, enabling you to minimise stock holding and improve your cash flow
- Quality, Value for Money products
- National service centre
- Electronic trading - 24 hr shopping, reducing your administration costs and helping you to reduce your inventory
- Management information - detailed information on all expenditure, giving you accountability and visibility and providing assistance in budget control
- Supplier Performance Appraisal - the BSA Buying Group monitors all supplier performance and shares this information on a quarterly basis with its Clients. This is key to developing a continuous improvement philosophy.
Take action to reduce your workwear and PPE costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.