PPE & Workwear - COVID protection
We're currently supporting NHS Trusts, Care Home Groups and other organisations with the secure sourcing of large volumes of medical grade (EN455 compliant) blue nitrile gloves, Healgen Lateral Flow Rapid Antigen COVID-19 Testing Kits (one of only 3 officially UK Government approved), PCR swab tests, 3-ply medical disposable type 1 and type IIR masks, FFP3 masks, polythene aprons. We can also supply sanitiser and sanitiser stations, COVID-19 wall and floor signage and sneeze screens.
This category includes all aspects of Work Wear and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). We can deliver significant savings and value for money improvement for your company through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited workwear suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry.
What are the key product areas covered?
- COVID Rapid Testing Kits & PCR Swab tests
- Blue Nitrile gloves
- Work Wear
- Special Hazard Workwear
- Harness and Safety Equipment
- Head Protection
- Hand Protection
- Eye, Face and Ear protection
- Weather Wear
- Respiratory Protection
What are the benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Work Wear?
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spend in this category thanks to the buying power of the BSA Buying Group.
- Professional Sales teams both in the field and internally who receive continual product training so they can keep you abreast of new products, legislation, training and bring a real benefit to your end users.
- Reduced supplier base - this in turn reduces administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries)
- The opportunity to develop closer more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added value services
- Next day guaranteed stock availability service, enabling you to minimise stock holding and improve your cash flow
- Quality, Value for Money products
- Supplier Performance Appraisal - the BSA Buying Group monitors all supplier performance. This is key to developing a continuous improvement philosophy.
Take action to reduce your workwear and PPE costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.