Boost your Cashflow within 6 weeks
Take advantage of BSA Buying Group to generate extra cash in your business within 6 weeks thanks to our buying power and competitive tendering approach. Your use of this service COSTS NOTHING as we charge our vetted suppliers a fee for being on our frameworks.
Click on the PDF for a summary of BSA Buying Group and benefits of joining:
Why use BSA Buying Group?
- It frees up cash which you can reinvest in your business growth and future prosperity. We do this by stopping the leakage of cash from overspend on your running costs.
- It frees up your purchasing staff time to focus on mitigating the growing global supply risks.
- It reduces your supplier risk - we only work with vetted suppliers with consistently high service levels, monitored by us.
- You keep all savings from day one (no gain share) with the exception of the tax credit reliefs and business rates reviews.
- No obligation to accept supplier deals, no minimum spend values, no penalties on exit. It's our job to show you the benefits before you commit to trade.
- Access to fantastic range of employee benefits - helping your staff to save money on household bills, protect family wealth and protect the planet.
How do I join and start saving time and money?
Call us now on 0800 254 0344.
Joining the BSA Buying Group has given us a 24% saving in our existing stationery & office supplies spend. This is something we would never have achieved on our own as our buying power was limited. We have been very happy with the responsiveness and service quality of the supplier since the switch, and would recommend the service to others. We also like the fact that the BSA Buying Group is keeping watch over the service levels to make sure that the supplier doesn't get complacent.Roy Smith, Frank Marshall Estate Agency Group
I would like to congratulate and thank you for your help in reviewing our stationery (31% saved) and telecoms (45% saved) services. Your reviews, results and recommendations have been of a very professional and swift nature and we would be happy for you to look into other cost areas of our business.George Stanners, Doncaster Bloodstock Sales
We have been in contact with all of the people you referred us to and they have all been exceptional! We have received fantastic advice, support and info from them and each of them has gone out of their way to assist us.Russell Cockerton, Quattro Telematics
The BSA dealt with our enquiry efficiently and effectively. They informed me of each step it was taking and actually did what they said they would do in the timeframe they gave. I am now in contact with the supplier that won the tender (22% saving) who have been extremely pleasant and helpful. Vicky Boden, TGF Consultants
The BSA Suppliers have been brilliant all round, prices are VERY competitive (44% saving) and delivery is always spot on so no complaints at all. Mahbuba Begum, Manchester Communications Academy
We are very happy with BSA's performance. The move over was seamless, the service the supplier BSA introduced us to is great and already there has been a 42% saving. Chainbow looks forward to continue working with BSA in the future. Giulia Frattali-Moreno, Chainbow
Thanks to the BSA, our utility and credit card deals have been significantly improved. We're delighted with BSA's service and would be happy to recommend it to others. Laura Hibbert, AAC Waterproofing
**Whilst the BSA makes no warranty or representation and expressly disclaims any warranty or representation, that it will achieve or offer clients the lowest market prices for the goods and services in question, it is able to deliver significant cost savings for the vast majority of clients who use the service. You are under no obligation to use BSA's approved suppliers.