This category includes all aspects of Work Wear (Personal Protection Equipment). We achieve the savings through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited workwear suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry.
What are the key product areas covered?
- Work Wear
- Special Hazard Workwear
- Harness and Safety Equipment
- Head Protection
- Hand Protection
- Eye, Face and Ear protection
- Weather Wear
- Respiratory Protection
What are the benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Work Wear?
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spend in this category thanks to the buying power of the BSA Buying Group.
- Professional Sales teams both in the field and internally who receive continual product training so they can keep you abreast of new products, legislation, training and bring a real benefit to your end users.
- Reduced supplier base - this in turn reduces administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries)
- The opportunity to develop closer more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added value services
- Next day guaranteed stock availability service, enabling you to minimise stock holding and improve your cash flow
- Quality, Value for Money products
- National service centre
- Electronic trading - 24 hr shopping, reducing your administration costs and helping you to reduce your inventory
- Management information - detailed information on all expenditure, giving you accountability and visibility and providing assistance in budget control
- Supplier Performance Appraisal - the BSA Buying Group monitors all supplier performance and shares this information on a quarterly basis with its Clients. This is key to developing a continuous improvement philosophy.
Take action to reduce your workwear costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.