Thanks to the buying power of BSA Buying Group, we have negotiated exclusive 20% discounted rates with our award winning travel management partner for our Members. Our offering includes discounts off hotels, exclusive fares and specialist support for your business travel requirements, as well as access to an online booking tool for all your travel needs. Joining BSA Buying Group means you can get to grips with your company's travel procurement and save both time and money. Note that this service is available for all clients with an annual travel spend of greater than £75,000.
BSA are pleased to be working with an award winning Travel Management Company, to provide you with the strategic management of safe, cost-effective travel. Having been established since 1970, our partners are widely recognised in the industry for their personal approach to corporate travel and expenses, and their wealth of time saving, cost effective booking tools.
Why are our travel management partners so highly valued?
- They're one of only three Concur Preferred Partners in the UK
- As a result of their Consortia Advantage Membership, they have a buying power of over £3 billion
- Multi award winning service
- Average staff experience of 18 years
- Passion and Integrity through a personalised consultancy approach
- They'll ensure you have the right tools and technology that works for you
- Expertise through experience
- Ongoing support with your Duty of Care, compliance and green programmes
- They'll only suggest a solution that's right for you
- Continuous value to your travel programme
- A true partnership approach to every relationship, underpinned by business plans and programme goals
How can your organisation save you money as a BSA Buying Group Member?
- Price Match Guarantee - if you find a better rate on the internet within 30 mins of booking with our travel management partner, they will price match it.
- Negotiated air fares and hotel rates
- Average Return of Investment of 30%
- Highlighting tools - using their connections to build relationships with preferred suppliers, driving down costs
- Scripting - Ensuring essential information is captured
- Innovative fare-searching technology
- A database of over 200,000 hotels and all major airlines
- Delivering online adoption
- Purchasing power and offline expertise
- A strategic business plan tied to your objectives
What travel based services are available via the BSA Buying Group Partners?
Services included but are not limited to:
SMART Travel Services
- Online and offline booking for rail, air, hotel, ground transportation (online is the cheapest route)
- Travel fulfilment and ancillary services
- A dedicated Client Partnership Manager to ensure you achieve your business objectives
- An experienced Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events Division that specialises in event management
- 24/7 support
- A highly specialised VIP division
- Sophisticated management information and spend analysis
Here is a screen shot of the online booking tool:
- Online booking tool for rail, hotel, ground transportation and air
- Access to a database of over 200,000 hotels and every major airline
- Travel policy and approval processes are built into each booking tool to encourage compliancy
- Innovative traveller tracking technology
- Direct feeds from international news sources
- Regular travel alerts
- Instant SMS Messaging
- Integration with time-saving travel apps
- Cost-efficient fare checkers running in the background of the booking tool, ensuring you enjoy the best possible fares
Whatever it is that your organisation needs, our trusted travel partners will ensure your travel solution is right for you.
So how does my company start benefiting from BSA Buying Group's Travel Booking Service?
Simple. Call 0800 254 0344 or complete the form on this page and we'll call you back to explain how it works and get you signed up.