Sports & Leisure
The fall in average UK household disposable income since 2008 may well result in lower sales revenues for many sports clubs, hotels, restaurants, theatres and leisure centres - resulting in lower profits. A reduction in operating costs will help to counter this profit drop, and the BSA is ideally placed to help you to do just that, through its range of purchasing support services and buying power.
The BSA has boosted the profits of dozens of companies within the Sports and Leisure sectors through a combination of purchasing advice, specific cost category tendering and the BSA Buying Group. Clients include golf and football clubs, racehorsing, theatre groups, hotels, restaurants and leisure centres.
Examples of our work in this sector:
- The Jockey Club - we reduced their stationery costs by 30% and slashed their print costs through a thorough review of print specifications across its many sites and then conducting a tendering exercise;
- A Championship football club - we benchmarked their catering, cleaning supplies and stationery costs, identifying cost savings worth over 25%;
- One of the UK's largest theatre groups - we've saved significant sums of money across their catering, cleaning, stationery, telecoms, utilities and parcel courier service spend areas;
- A Hotel Group - we delivered 25% overhead cost savings;
- Several Leisure Centres have saved over 20% across catering, cleaning, utilities, telecoms, credit card processing, workwear and stationery supplies, business rates and insurance.
- Plus dozens of other hotels, leisure centres, golf clubs, restaurants, theatres etc.
If you're looking to make your sports club or leisure company more profitable, call us on 0800 254 0344.