The combination of our print purchasing and Partner-led project management expertise, the strength of supplier relationships built and our buying power all help to deliver significant total cost reduction to our Clients. We achieve the savings through competitively tendering out to several pre-audited printers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry.
What types of print project can the BSA Buying Group and its Partners handle?
- Commercial Colour & Campaign Products (e.g. posters, leaflets, brochures, catalogues, product cards)
- Business cards, letterheads, compliment slips
- Business forms
- Self Adhesive Labels
- Security print
- Document processing & Direct Mail
- Mailing Services
What are the Benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Print Projects?
- Collaborative Buying - Procuring print and print related items across all formats through one point of contact.
- Reduced Costs - Real costs reductions, not only just ink on paper, but further reductions through improved time management.
- Ongoing Supplier Performance measurement - keeping the Suppliers under constant pressure to ensure that standards are maintained or ideally improved over time.
- Time Management - It is often the case that print purchasing is managed through different departments. Consolidated buying frees up time to allow departments to concentrate on key roles.
- Buying Expertise - Expertise in all print formats, ensuring that the print job uses the appropriate format that delivers value for money.
- Quality/Brand Control - Ensuring consistency in materials and eliminating risk of colour variation through consolidation
- Print Management Audit -Take advantage of an independent review of your print management processes. Our audit will uncover ways in which you can reduce total cost through a review of internal/external communication flows and information management. There is a daily charge for this service, negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Why should I outsource my print requirements?
- Remove non core activities.
- Release key personal to concentrate on core roles.
- Improve control over all branded collateral.
- Enjoy a single point of contact.
- Obtain supplier performance measurement (service and price)
- Rationalise to avoid duplication.
- Enhance skills within the team that may have been lacking in the past.
- Improve production planning to improve efficiency.
- All print processes incorporated: -Digital, Lithographic, Flexography, Offset Web and Silk Screen
What print management services can the BSA Buying Group and Partners provide?
- Print Management Process Audit
- Print Buying
- Account Management
- Stock Management
- MIS and workflow
- Reprographics & Artwork Development
- Production Management
- Document Management
- Fulfillment & Dispatch
What peace of mind do we have that the suppliers used will deliver quality product and service at a keen price?
- Identification and analysis of suppliers to meet the varied needs of a diverse Client base is managed by our quality control team.
- Suppliers must be able to provide evidence of best in class standards to be awarded network recognition.
- At least 3 suppliers are quoted for every order.
- Suppliers are rigorously vetted and audited for technical, quality financial and reliability attributes.
- Environmental and ethical standards are also examined
- Performance measurements are used to drive up service levels
- Benchmarking tools are used to ensure that pricing levels remain competitive
Why is it important to consider our total print management processes?
- The "ink on paper" cost represents only one part of the total print procurement cost, which we can reduce through partnership and buying power. We can also reduce the remaining costs as follows:
- Administration costs - all administration can be done via a web-based platform
- Storage space - we advise on reducing this issue
- Ordering & Processing costs - all web-based ordering, with response by e-mail and or SMS. Web-based stock system for regular updates
- PDF proofing costs - we can offer PDF proofing on line
- Delivery costs - we recommend a scheduled approach to improve efficiency and reduced costs
- Invoicing costs - we encourage on-line invoicing to reduce paper trail
Take action to reduce your print costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.