Our team of Procurement specialists can support the implementation of our consultancy recommendations either through periodic reviews, interim purchasing staff resourcing or by completely outsourcing your purchasing function.
Areas of Procurement Outsource include:
- The drafting and negotiation of new contracts through our expertise in tender management. This includes tenders for public funded bodies with compliance with European procurement regulations.
- The review of existing contracts to ensure improved supplier performance management and better value for money.
- The development of contract management processes.
- Developing and chairing internal purchasing forum as part of change process.
- Bid process support (to improve your chances of winning bids against your larger and better resourced competitors).
- Preparing tailored purchasing manuals and procurement strategy documentation.
- Improving financial efficiency.
Procurement Outsourcing for Clusters of Academies and MATs
As school finances shrink, it is critical that Academies cluster to share supplier intelligence and to enjoy economies of scale. However the successful co-ordination and ongoing procurement management of a cluster takes extra resource and procurement expertise which individual schools struggle to provide. That's where we can assist - we're looking for clusters of Academies within a region to make contact with us so that we can discuss how we might provide the procurement resource for the cluster. Each school in the cluster contributes a monthly fee which is low because they are sharing the resourcing cost with several other Academies.
If you're considering outsourcing elements of your buying function then please call us on 0800 254 0344.