Our team of Procurement specialists can support the implementation of our Procurement Health Check recommendations either through periodic reviews, interim procurement staff resourcing or by completely outsourcing your procurement and supply chain function.
Areas of Procurement Outsource include:
- The delivery of actions highlighted by our procurement health check.
- The drafting and negotiation of new contracts through our expertise in tender management. This includes tenders for public funded bodies with compliance with European procurement regulations.
- The review of existing contracts to ensure improved supplier performance management and better value for money.
- The development of contract management processes.
- Developing and chairing internal purchasing forum as part of change process.
- Bid process support (to improve your chances of winning bids against your larger and better resourced competitors).
- Preparing tailored purchasing manuals and procurement strategy documentation.
- Improving financial efficiency.
If you're considering outsourcing elements of your procurement function then please call us on 0800 254 0344.