This category includes all aspects of franking services, including mailroom products and related consumables.
What are the key mailroom product areas covered?
- Franking machines (including cartridges and labels)
- Letter openers
- Postal scales
- Envelope sealers
- Time and date stamps
- Folding and inserting machinery
What are the benefits of franking?
- Cost Saving - franked mail gives a discount over stamps of between 6% and 7% depending on weight.
- Time Savings - far quicker to frank than to maintain a stamp book and visit the Post Office to top it up.
- Image - a franked letter with your own return address and slogan gives a professional touch to your mail and enables the return of "gone aways" to keep your database up to date.
- Correct Value - by setting the correct value each time it avoids using incorrect stamp values if they are not easily available, so more cost savings.
- Credit Always Available - using the telephone re-credit system, when the franker runs out a telephone call at any time 24/7 "tops up" the credit value to let you carry on posting - no running out of stamps.
- "Pricing in Proportion" - all products are fully compatable with PIP services and rates.
- Printing Method - via compact replaceable ink cartridge.
What are the benefits of joining the BSA Buying Group for Franking services?
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spend in this category thanks to the buying power of the BSA Buying Group. Our supplier partners can offer cash and lease deals and are completely transparent with pricing.
- We typically deliver 25%-30% cost savings on cartridges and labels versus OEM Suppliers.
- The ability to unbundle complicated lease deals to identify where the true costs are, which often uncovers further opportunities to reduce cost and administrative complexity.
- Reduced supplier base - this in turn reduces administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries)
- The opportunity to develop closer more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added value services
- Quality, Value for Money products
- National service centre
- Management information - detailed information on all expenditure, giving you accountability and visibility and providing assistance in budget control
- Supplier Performance Appraisal - the BSA Buying Group monitors all supplier performance. This is key to developing a continuous improvement philosophy.
Take action to reduce your mailroom and franking costs - call us now on 0800 254 0344.